The Oromo Chronology @ Gadaa.com
Objectives of the Oromo Chronology @ Gadaa.com
1. To provide the accurate Oromo history in an easily accessible fashion by publishing it online.
2. To establish a resource center that records the history of the Oromo people.
3. To expose the Abyssinian-fabricated myths about the Oromo people and to precisely describe "history" from the Oromo perspective.
4. To encourage Oromians and others to learn more about the root causes of recent developments in the Horn of Africa.
5. To promote the Oromummaa movement that advocates for the peaceful restoration of the Oromo social, cultural, political and economic power, which was snatched away from the Oromo by the Abyssinian System of Domination.
How is the Oromo Chronology organized?
The Oromo Chronology @ Gadaa.com is arranged by the following categories:
The Oromo Chronology @ Gadaa.com was mainly compiled from the following sources:
1. Melbaa, Gadaa, "Oromia: An Introduction to the History of the Oromo People," Khartoum, Sudan, 1988.
2. Jalata, Asafa, "Oromo Nationalism and the Ethiopian Discourse: The Search for Freedom and Democracy," The Red Sea Press, Inc, Lawrenceville, 1998.
Where to Find Oromo-Related Reference Books
Books on the Oromo people are available at the Gadaa.com/store.